Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring has sprung...

Remember those beads from my last post? Well here they are in all there finished glory. This turned out to be such a fun, light-hearted spring bracelet. It is going to someone who is living in a climate a little less sunny then the one I'm currently in. I wanted to send some spring in at least one form.





I know I should be packing up my studio for our move but I can't seem to do it. I have so many projects running through my head at the moment. I started to pack up and then stopped. This means that I have boxes and half-packed stuff lying everywhere. Which makes it hard to get anything done because I'm literally crawling over boxes to get to things. Oh well, at least I should be able to get some more pics posted before our move!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty bracelet, I love the soft summery colors.

    ReplyDelete